image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M YANA AHMAD|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|

You

You only feel lonely when you’re in a crowd
Say you need peace and quiet then turn the music up loud
Only feel let down when you’re being held up
Say you’re okay, and then almost erupt
Only feel my presence when I’m far away
Only say go, when you want me to stay.
You speak words of wisdom and act like a fool
Set high standards for others, then break every rule
Write about love and emit words of hate
Wake up early but leave the house late
Say you’re a good listener but don’t hear a sound
Draw square circles and rectangles that are round.
You, no longer pull the strings that control me
You’re losing your hold and I’m being set free
I travel a different route now so our paths will not cross
Stronger, bolder, brighter wiser and no love lost
You my doubt, my contradictions, my insecurity and fear
Don’t look for me in my old address because you won’t find me there.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Spill it...

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer

This blog is created to cater the academic coursework needs for Computer Application in Management (STID1103) in Universiti Utara Malaysia Kuala Lumpur (Second Semester 2015/2016). The content may or may not belongs to me and I am not responsible for the misuse by others. All original contents by the authors will be credited with their dedicated direct link to their website.