image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M YANA AHMAD|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|

I Am Not That Girl

I’ve never been THAT GIRL

That girl who comes out of a relationship and instantly finds herself in another.
Effortlessly. Like it was destiny.

I guess it was just never destined for me to be… THAT GIRL.

That girl who never stops having people confessed their unyielding love for them.
That girl who people can’t stop talking about how pretty they are.
That girl who can get guys to buy her a drink at the bar all of the smack of her patent leather soft lips and a little hair flips.
Effortlessly. Like it was destiny.

I guess it was just never destined for me to be… THAT GIRL.

That girl who knows how to flirt properly.
That girl who can put her make up on flawlessly.
That girl who can post a photo to Instagram and not find a million insecurities lurking at the tips of her fingers as she presses the share button, and…

I know that I shouldn’t let these things defined my femininity.
I know that I shouldn’t let these things bother me, but…
They do…

It’s like having a lack of male attention in this world…
Is seen as abnormality.
Is seen as less womanly.

And I’m always forced to asked myself ,
WHAT’S WRONG WITH ME???

But maybe it’s because I was never destined to be THAT GIRL.

Maybe it’s because I was destined to be something more.

To be THAT GIRL who just live her life.

THAT GIRL who loves herself for who she is.

And doesn’t rely on male attention to make herself feel alright.

THAT GIRL who knows what she wants and fights until it’s hers.

THAT GIRL who still has insecurities but at the end of the day, just says WHATEVER!”

Because we all know who runs the world.

YEAH! I WANNA BE THAT GIRL!




Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Spill it...

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer

This blog is created to cater the academic coursework needs for Computer Application in Management (STID1103) in Universiti Utara Malaysia Kuala Lumpur (Second Semester 2015/2016). The content may or may not belongs to me and I am not responsible for the misuse by others. All original contents by the authors will be credited with their dedicated direct link to their website.