image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M YANA AHMAD|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|

I'LL BE...

The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful 
Stop me and steal my breath 
Emeralds from mountains thrust towards the sky 
Never revealing their depth 
Tell me that we belong together 
Dress it up with the trappings of love 
I'll be captivated, I'll hang from your lips 
Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above 
I'll be your cryin' shoulder
I'll be love suicide
I'll be better when I'm older
I'll be the greatest fan of your life
Rain falls angry on the tin roof
As we lie awake in my bed
You're my survival, you're my living proof
My love is alive and not dead
Tell me that we belong together
Dress it up in the trappings of love
I'll be captivated, I'll hang from your lips
Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above
I've dropped out, burned up, fought my way back from the dead
Tuned in, turned on, remembered the thing you said 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Spill it...

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer

This blog is created to cater the academic coursework needs for Computer Application in Management (STID1103) in Universiti Utara Malaysia Kuala Lumpur (Second Semester 2015/2016). The content may or may not belongs to me and I am not responsible for the misuse by others. All original contents by the authors will be credited with their dedicated direct link to their website.